lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

RAIN

Earth is the toilet of the aliens, then when they feel the need to go to the bathroom comes the rain ...
That's why we back to that feeling of been nostalgic, is through the cold liquid, which helps us soaking our emotions.
Life is completely empty without her, completing the cycle of nature.
So life emerged, with the implanted seed by aliens, a good day with a lot of incontinence.
This is the legend that I heard my grandparents and I tell to my children. A theory of the planet rise, which I believe more certain that the Theory of Darwin.

Meteorites, and when they fall? - the girl says rather desperate.
-That's another matter ...

4 comentarios:

  1. italuvii Marry me!

    it was time smelly! I liked what I wrote = D
    hurry up with the issues, there's really on my blog for
    not have problems with ricardo.

    kisses ....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello!
    finally i found his blog!
    you are really delayed in youre blog!
    ..
    see you in the school guys
    take care bye bye.


    sheila&karel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It´s reaaly disgusting but entertainig, i never think that.

    Nirvana
    Nayely

    ResponderEliminar
  4. im agree with you!

    Earth is the toilet of the alines:D

    ResponderEliminar