lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Our life in 10 years

In ten years time, I will be married Italuvi, I love her, althoug my life is full of chaos, not only for the ten children, but also by hemorrhoids that make me crazy.

Every night she farts, stinking all the room and too harsh. I am not able to sleep.

Her mother always wants to stay overnight at the house and is very harmful, she is always trying to sleep in the middle of both.

What most annoys me is that my super hero work keeps me awake at night because the alarm sounds against the terrorists.

My life as a musician ended up, being a failure, because I dedicate myself to making musical arrangements for a National Television bad carrier, the crazy thing is that none of my children looks like me, there are rumors that when I go to work in the mornings a man named Daniel comes in.

Currently, I am working for Italuvi’s brothers, and I am indebted to 6 others.

Even so, I love Italuvi.

Gabriel Zarate

I have been married for ten years to Gabriel. My life has been perfect, even his mouth sucks in the morning, and when he urines, he does not lift the lid. It does not matter he does not bring home money telling me he is an artist in the process. It does not matter that I have to stay home on weekends because he goes to party. I know his life as superheroe it is not easy ... DAMN TERRORIST ...

Even so, I love Gabriel.

Italuvi Valenzuela

1 comentario: